Trending

Diary of a Girl with a Broken Heart (Chapter 2)


To read the previous chapter Here
*******

I Remember that particular day, when he kept staring at me at the supermarket in Ikeja, Lagos. He was on a blue jeans and a red with white stripe polo, I didn't bother finding out what he was wearing on his foot cause I was busy picking stuff I needed for school.  I couldn't help but notice how handsome, tall, dark he was and seriously he is a kind of guy you could quickly fall for because of his looks, but I wasn't interested I had Jeffrey and he means alot to me.


After paying  for the goods bought, I headed straight for the exit door which he did same and tried to approach me while I looked out for a keke to take me home.

Hello dear am Melvin

 I am Uloma I said with a smile while struggling to gather the beverages and toiletries I bought into the fancy nylon.

Can I help you with that said Melvin

No, thanks

But it seems heavy

Yeah it's heavy but I can carry them myself.

You shouldn't be doing this when am here, Melvin said while trying to get hold of the heavy bag from me.

Ok but it's not necessary, I said as I let go of the bag.

You are beautiful Uloma

Thanks dear and is that why you were staring at me in the supermarket? I asked

Ooh! You noticed that, you look like a friend of mine Amara. Seriously I wanted to call you Amara in there but I noticed you are fairer and taller.

Ok now you know am not Amara, Hmmm!! I muttered knowing most guys use such words when they approach a girl.

Keke!!! Keke!!! I shouted as I stopped a tricycle in front of me. I quickly collected my bag from Melvin and jumped into the Keke.

Haba!! Uloma we didn't get to talk much, what about giving me your contact, Facebook ID, blackberry pin. Would love to hear from you and see your lovely face again.

Sorry I can't give you my contact, maybe when we see some other time, you know the Keke driver is waiting.

You know pretty Damsels like you are hard to find he said with a smile showing his wonderful dentition.

It's a small world Melvin we would surely see, take care. I said with a smile.

Oya Keke take me to Opebi, as I left I could see the sadness on his face as he waved me goodbye. But that didn't really matter to me, what's on my mind is the Ofe Nsala and goat meat mumsy was preparing before I left the house, I wish I could just get into the house with the speed of light.

  ***********************************************
Ha!! Nne!!! The aroma of your food is all over the place, I teased my mum who was preparing to go for a meeting at a friend's place.

You Ehen! Oma you came back so fast

Yes Nne, I was just thinking of the ofe Nsala and the goat meat through out, So I had to run back home.

Ok, am going out Just dish yours and eat. Take care of Tobe, She said as she left the house.

That reminds me Adaugo is getting married next week, make sure you call her, you know she is your younger cousin.

Ok mum would do that, bye

Bye she closed the door.

Mum and weddings, she can't wait to hand me over to a man. But she has too wait ooo, I need to graduate first. Tobe is a cousin who leaves with us, he is very smart but stubborn. I quickly dashed to the kitchen to take my food, when my phone rang.

Oh!! It's my honey pie Jeffrey calling..I knew because he has a special ringtone.

Tobe get me my phone from the table,

Here it is Aunty Oma as he handed the phone to me.

Hello honey pie, have missed you so much

I missed you too said Jeffrey with no excitement in his voice.

You haven't called for the past 4 days, what happened to you? and you haven't been answering my calls either. Hope you good?

Yes I'm good, have been very busy over here in Ghana, studies work and all others.

Hmmm busy to reply my messages too, it's not fair oooo anyway it's all good.

Yeah it's all good, Ok I got things to do just wanted to hear from you, do take of you he said and ended the call.

What's happening to Jeffrey I asked myself, it's unlike him who ends each call with "i love you" and the call was so brief. I was so worried, Jeffrey have never behaved that way. We are in a long distance relationship he's in Ghana and I'm in Nigeria, but we keep communicating everyday to fill the gap.

I kept asking myself several questions but none made sense to me, Seriously can someone tell me what's wrong/happening with my one true love Jeffery.
To be continued Next week........

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Jeffrey as gotten another girlfriend. Waiting for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting....




    Please,visit my blog
    Www.irenebernards.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope OMA never enter one chance.

    Chapter two of wrong but right is out, don't miss it. Click, read, comment and share with friends.

    This was what she wanted, Sandra reminded herself as she scrubbed the plates in the sink. This was exactly her choice, so she had no place for complaint. Nobody had persuaded her to take this. Continue here:
    http://ayandola.blogspot.com.ng/2016/04/wrong-but-right-chapter-two.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and we love your comments on miimi's diary.
Don't forget to download our app Here on Google play

For articles, post, advert e.t.c feel free to send a mail to Miriam.chinonso3@gmail.com/moses.nke@gmail.com or call 08062229490