Trending

Got my hands busy

Until you do what is required, what is desired will not be delivered. Gbam!! Those words from Bishop David O. Oyedepo caught my attention in  today 's sermon at Church. Be overwhelmed with the possibility of the vision you have.
Whatever is too big for the mind is too big for the hand, don't limit yourself to thinking that those dreams are too big and can't be achieved, just believe it's possible and work towards it.


Ehen!! Back to my side. I had to come up with how my outfits for today would be. So I made the neck piece, which was inspired by chincobee and I also needed something to spice up my natural hair, so I came up with the hair piece inspired by myself through the thinking faculty God gave me, lolzzz.

Am loving my natural hair ooo though it's very hard but God is my muscle. So that was how I got a look for today. Sorry no full pictures, didn't get an opportunity to take one.

Take care readers. I love you all plenty and do have a nice week ahead.

8 comments:

  1. Your hair is nice...love the texture.

    Nma's Blog 

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the selfie and yes you look good..







    www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww miimi I loveeeee it......And it looked so well on you.

    Mind if I share on the blog? Reply me oooo thanks

    Enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear you are free to share it on your blog @ chincobee.

      Delete
  4. Love your natural hair.
    www.ckjacob.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! loookkaaacchhuuu!! You look like a Million Bucks :) Oshey!! Fine geh of Destiny :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and we love your comments on miimi's diary.
Don't forget to download our app Here on Google play

For articles, post, advert e.t.c feel free to send a mail to Miriam.chinonso3@gmail.com/moses.nke@gmail.com or call 08062229490