Trending

Happy new month and Guess what?


No shadow to depress you, only joy to surround you, friends to love you and God himself to bless you. These  are my wishes for you today, tomorrow and forever.  Happy new month all, thank God We made it to another wonderful month. Guess what? It's my birthday month ( 7th Nov), so I won't keep calm.  Today was awesome in church, the praises was the bomb. You need to see me trying different dance moves.

I praised and thank God who saw me through the past ten months and for the uncountable blessings too. God inhabits the praise of his people (psalm 22:3). The theme for the month in church is " Praise triggers fulfilment of Prophecy," so through out the month I would be wearing my dancing shoes.

The preacher talked about "Engaging the Wonders of Praise." There are benefits we get from engaging in praises (supernatural promotion, blessings etc.), remember when you raise the praise, blessings come down. So what are you thankful for today being the first day of the month, what are your reasons for praising God?

4 comments:

Thanks for visiting and we love your comments on miimi's diary.
Don't forget to download our app Here on Google play

For articles, post, advert e.t.c feel free to send a mail to Miriam.chinonso3@gmail.com/moses.nke@gmail.com or call 08062229490