Trending

Beautiful Photos of Linda Ikeji for Thisday Style Magazine

popular Nigeria blogger linda ikeji
 Top Nigeria Blogger Linda Ikeji is the cover girl for Sunday's Thisday Style. The photos were shot in Linda's house two weeks ago by popular photographer TY Bello. She is so beautiful in these photos below.


It's the best photoshoot I feel I've done and its all thanks to the genius called TY Bello. The shoot was done at my house two weeks ago and the result is stunning, even if I have to say so myself...lol. Said Linda on her blog.






Photography: @tybello
Makeup: @bimpeonakoya
Hair : @bernardsmiless
Styling: @moashystyling
Outfits from @justlynn_woman,
 @myqlady,  @imani_swank,
 @enthystfashionklinik

No comments

Thanks for visiting and we love your comments on miimi's diary.
Don't forget to download our app Here on Google play

For articles, post, advert e.t.c feel free to send a mail to Miriam.chinonso3@gmail.com/moses.nke@gmail.com or call 08062229490