Trending

Diary of a Girl with a Broken Heart


Where do broken hearts go? That’s the question on my mind, with tears running down my cheek and my pillow is soaked from it. My heart is broken, my eyes are heavy with tears, my hands are weak to write. I  am trying to be strong but I can't help it, remembering the experience makes me cry the more. Can someone please hug me and tell me it's all right. I just deleted every memory of Melvin from my phone, contact, Facebook and other social media, but I can't erase the memory of him on my mind it's so difficult.

Have been so stupid to repeat same mistake over again, how foolish have I been, I thought have finally found the one for me, the man who would be the father of my kids, the man I want to spend the rest of my life with but I got it all wrong. God please when would you give me my own, that's the question I asked my heavenly father. I know have not been a good daughter, have done wrong things in the past but please forgive. I Have been down spiritually, have been down emotionally. Argh!!!! Can I scream and shout till the world cries out to me. Ok before I tell you what  really happened to me and my relationship issues, let me say a little about myself.

I Am a lady in her mid twenties, fair and slim, tall (5 ft 7inch) people say am beautiful, I know am beautiful. A final year student of Agriculture Economics in a Nigerian university am also an entrepreneur. I am the 2nd and last child of Mr and Mrs Moses Ewurum. Am Uloma a girl with a broken heart and am asking where do I mend it or where do broken hearts go?

To be continued next week.....
Have you been heart broken, what did you do to mend your heart back?


15 comments:

  1. Intresting can wait for the concluding part

    ReplyDelete
  2. mimi, Jst be easy on yourself and be good... whatever the issue is can be settled and love gets bck good... If u luv him so much as u sound, try and mke things up with him... take pride off n be d woman u r... hoefully the concluding part of this willl be how you both maade up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not me dear, it's a fiction but anyway thanks for the advice.

      Delete
  3. Nice one, this would really be interesting. Waiting for the next episode..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting...pls I just broke up with my boyfriend is someone I love so much, I need your advice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello damilola can we chat via mail. So we can talk better Miriam.chinonso3@gmail.com
      Thanks

      Delete
    2. Hi mimi my email becckyd@yahoo.com

      Delete
  5. Aww . . . this looks like something I'd have written some months ago too. It resonates deeply.

    See how I dealt with my heartbreak - CLICK HERE 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good story in the making dear. The lady’s description kinda matches the pictures i have seen of you. Lol

    Please visit
    trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A broken can only be fixed by the creator(GOD). What we call heartbreak is simply a "Created Vaccuum". For her to be ok that vaccuum has to be filled not by another guy but by a divine friend, when the type is right the the divine friend JESUS will guide in the choice of who to let have the space in your heart.The person in question stated that she is down spiritually. Scriptures speaking in Matthew 6:33 .. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and every other thing shall be added unto you. FIRST THING FIRST.

    Still waiting for the full story. Interesting

    ReplyDelete
  8. A broken can only be fixed by the creator(GOD). What we call heartbreak is simply a "Created Vaccuum". For her to be ok that vaccuum has to be filled not by another guy but by a divine friend, when the type is right the the divine friend JESUS will guide in the choice of who to let have the space in your heart.The person in question stated that she is down spiritually. Scriptures speaking in Matthew 6:33 .. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and every other thing shall be added unto you. FIRST THING FIRST.

    Still waiting for the full story. Interesting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I think you write �� well but please use ur tenses properly. There is a difference between 'am' and 'I am'. They can't substitute each other. Cheers ��

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! So i was blog Trolling yeah.. annnddd I saw your name and Gbam! Woman Wrapper me Appeared here! I had wanted to comment indepthly.. But just realised this was Fiction.. So.. Amma just say.. To whom it may concerned.. Stop seeking Validation.. it is only the one meant to stay in your life that will. So Wake Up.. Smell the coffee and live.. love and laugh" Dating shouldnt be a Mandate.. but a shared time of great experiences.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and we love your comments on miimi's diary.
Don't forget to download our app Here on Google play

For articles, post, advert e.t.c feel free to send a mail to Miriam.chinonso3@gmail.com/moses.nke@gmail.com or call 08062229490